The Biocomputing group at the University of Bologna hires a fixed-term technicians, funded by project devoted to the enhancement of the Italian node of the ELIXIR ESFRI infrastructure.
The workplace is Bologna (Italy) and the monthly salary will be around 1800 EUR
Interoperability services for biomedical data
16 months – Start date: September-December 2023
• Stewardship of biological data, in compliance with European data protection regulations
• Application of FAIR methodologies for data management and analysis tools
• Assistance in the development of databases, software, and workflows compliant with ELIXIR guidelines on interoperability.
• In-depth knowledge of European data protection regulations, particularly in the biomedical field.
• In-depth knowledge of FAIR principles for the interoperability of data and software.
• Knowledge of interoperability resources developed by the European infrastructure ELIXIR.
• Knowledge of technologies for the development of FAIR software and databases: ontologies, data exchange formats, interfaces for programmatic access to applications (APIs).
• Development of workflows for the analysis of biomedical data.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF ITALIAN IS REQUIRED
CV submission following the guidelines available in the call