A qualified candidate will be strongly motivated individual with following qualifications:
* Bachelor or Master’s degree in computational sciences or engineering.
* Demonstrated experience with at least one web framework (React, Angular, Vue, or Django), or at least one modern visualization (D3.js, Three.js).
* Familiarity with build systems, version control and other standard development tools.
* Experience with genomic data, software, packages, and databases is preferred.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a rapidly evolving team.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, and name and contact information of 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.