The Principal Bioinformatics expert will support our Oncology and other programs. This is a unique opportunity to build the bioinformatics platform in these critical therapeutic areas. This role will have the chance to build broad, deep, data sets, codes, and applications that will play a critical role in our IND and NDA filings with transformative potential to impact patients lives.
Must thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and innovative environment where flexibility, resourcefulness, resiliency, and communication skills are key. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with your stakeholders, and being an all around good company citizen are essential.
* PhD in Biology, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or related discipline with 3+ years experience; MS with 6+ years experience; BS with 10+ years experience
* Expert coding skills required; R, Python, C++, Java, or other major programming languages
* Experience in NGS, CRISPR, single cell sequencing bioinformatics analyses and implementing pipelines
* Experience in large data sets processing, statistical analysis, and data visualization
* Able to work independently
Please apply at boards.greenhouse.io/bebiopharma/jobs/4038000004