Who are we?
We are on a mission to help patients regain independence through the thoughtful design of safe and reversible therapeutics. You may be, accurately, wondering “how do you do this”? Our team is developing a proprietary CRISPR modulation based technology platform to target various regenerative pathways critical for the establishment of complex diseases.
We are now looking for a curious, passionate, and motivated data scientist to join our organization and help to develop the new age of regenerative medicine. Besides the research aspects of the job, please ask yourself:
Do you want to be an influential member of an early biotech?
Do you want to have a direct positive impact on human health?
Do you want your work to have a meaningful and positive contribution to society?
You will find these opportunities and more here!
We are looking for team members to join ASAP.
Our small but growing team currently operates out of South San Francisco.
- Analyse data from our internal experiments including CRISPR pooled screens, scRNA-seq, scATAC-seq, Perturb-seq type screens, among others.
- Work with biologists, bioengineers, and wet lab scientists to design experiments to ensure that our experiments can obtain actionable insights.
- Propose and develop new models and methodologies to analyse novel data types that we are generating in house.
Checklist for successful candidates:
- PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Bioengineering, or a related field; a Masters in one of the above fields with 2+ years of experience in academia or industry; or a BS with 4+ years in academia or industry.
- Experience in analysing and obtaining actionable insights from high throughput sequencing (HTS/NGS) data is required. Some examples include RNA-seq, ATAC-seq, WGS, scRNA-seq, among the many other types of HTS data.
- Knowledge in experimental design and experience working with teams in designing experiments.
- Experience with deep learning and the practice of model evaluation on real world data.
- Knowledge of either Python or R is required, and both is a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with CRISPR screening data is preferred.
- Able to communicate research results effectively to non-data scientists
Please email a resume to email@example.com