- Intervention effect analyses using omics data, specifically in a study of the effect of food on cellular senescence and health.
- Biomarker analyses using omics data, specifically in a study investigating cellular senescence and disease.
- Machine learning and networkâ€biology based analyses and data integration.
- Writing of scientific reports and papers.
What we offer:
- Investigating the mechanisms behind biological processes such as cellular senescence, ageing, microbiome changes and fibrosis.
- A stimulating diverse and international research environment, where your contribution can have a real impact.
- Funding for travelling, equipment, books, etc.
- A master degree in bioinformatics or computer science or a related field in the medical/life/natural sciences.
- Programming/ scripting skills, e.g. in Java/ R.
- Experience in bioinformatics data analysis.
- High motivation to work in an interdisciplinary team spanning cancer, neuroscience, and ageing research.
- Strong communication skills (oral presentations and in writing).
For full consideration, please send your application until 23.12.2020 in a single PDF document, consisting of
- Cover letter explaining relevant experiences, a brief statement of research interests, and qualifications
- Copies of (final) certificates and academic degrees
- Contact details of 2â€4 scientists who may write a letter of recommendation.