Computational Genomics and Medicine Lab ( www.theleelab.com )
The Lee Lab in the Center for Genomic Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School is seeking highly motivated and talented post-doctoral fellow candidates with strong interest and expertise in genomic research of psychiatric and neurological disorders. The post-doctoral fellow will be situated in the MGH under the guidance and mentorship of Phil H. Lee (PhD).
Current work in the group focuses on: (1) analyzing and integrating large-scale genomics, transcriptomics, and phenomics data for understanding the etiology of brain disorders; (2) performing cross-disorder analysis for clarifying the nosologic boundaries and etiologic overlap among mental disorders; and (3) systems biology analysis and method development for genetics research.
The successful candidate will have access to cutting-edge research training, and will develop new methods in the rapidly growing areas of population genetics, functional genomics, large-scale transcriptomics and epigenomics. The ability to communicate effectively, work well in a team setting, and a strong desire to learn new knowledge are required. The new hire will be appointed as a Research Fellow at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Post-Doc at the Harvard Medical School.
• Ph.D. degree in population/statistical genetics, computational biology, bioinformatics, neuroscience, or related disciplines
• Interest in psychiatric and brain disorders and/or method development
• Strong list of scientific accomplishments including first authorship of peer-reviewed journal publications
• Experience with omics data analysis (e.g., genomics, transcriptomics) or studies of brain disorders is preferred
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to manage multiple concurrent, fast-paced projects
Interested applicants should submit followings to: PLEE0@mgh.harvard.edu
• Use Subject: [LeeLab: Postdoc Application] YOUR_NAME
• Attach CV and three publications in PDFs
• List contacts for references in CV