The Ma’ayan Laboratory’s Summer Research Training Program in Biomedical Big Data Science is a research intensive ten-week training program for undergraduate and graduate students interested in participating in cutting edge research projects aimed at solving data-intensive biomedical problems. Summer fellows training in the Ma’ayan Laboratory conduct faculty-mentored independent research projects in the following areas: data harmonization, machine learning, cloud computing, and dynamic data visualization.
To be considered for this program, applicants must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents
- Undergraduate or master’s student in good academic standing
Who should apply?
- Students majoring in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Chemistry/Chemical Sciences or Biological Sciences and have an interest in Biomedical Big Data Science.
- Members of all underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2020 at 12 Midnight Eastern Time
- Submit an online application form: docs.google.com/forms/d/1_gQ7En4jgWBZeAuV0gzg2TmOpgm0EQTfPF3hHY2e-go/viewform
- E-mail your resume and an unofficial copy of your school transcripts in PDF format to Sherry Jenkins, Program Manager at email@example.com.
- Please have your recommender email a letter of recommendation on your behalf directly to Sherry Jenkins, Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.