GPB (IF 6.597) is seeking a full-time Co-Editor-in-Chief (> 6 months working in Beijing per annum; 3-year term). A key aspect of the job is in-depth liaising with the related scientific communities. The successful applicant is expected to have excellent interpersonal skills, broad knowledge, and excellent literary skills.
• Interact with field-leading scientists, commission submissions, and organize special issues;
• Perform manuscript prescreening;
• Perform pre-publication editing for accepted manuscripts and write editorial materials;
• Promote GPB by attending conferences/events and preparing marketing materials;
• Organize GPB-hosted seminars and conferences.
• Ph.D. degree in genomics (or other omics), bioinformatics, genetics, molecular biology or other closely related fields;
• Working experience as assistant professor (or above) or equivalent positions
• Native English speaker preferable or proven proficiency;
• Prior experience working as editor-in-chief, co-editor-in-chief, executive editor-in-chief, deputy editor-in-chief, associate editor-in-chief or senior editor for scientific journal(s);
• Active usage of social media;
• Strong sense of responsibility, collaboration, highly self-motivated, creative, and open-minded.
visit booth 16 today o email CV