Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics (GPB; IF2018 being 6.597) is seeking a Scientific Editor to join its editorial office in Beijing, China. GPB aims to publish high-quality findings from global scientists. The Scientific Editor is expected to play key roles in all aspects of manuscript processing.
1. Screen manuscripts and oversee peer review;
2. Communicate with publisher, reviewers, editors, authors, etc;
3. Interact with field-leading scientists and coordinate organization of special issues;
4. Perform editing and proofreading for accepted manuscripts;
5. Promote GPB by attending conferences/events and preparing marketing materials;
6. Organize seminars and symposiums.
1. Ph.D. degree in genomics (or other omics), bioinformatics, molecular genetics, or other closely related fields of life sciences. At least one publication as the first author or corresponding author in the well-known international (English) journals is required. Working/study experience abroad is desirable.
2. Broad scientific interests, ability to critically think, and dedication in scientific editing;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, collaboration, and independence, highly self-motivated, creative, and open-minded;
4. Proficient in oral and written English as well as computer skills; good communication skills
visit booth 16 today or email with required documents