• Develop and implement computational approaches to translate human genetic evidence to inform target selection and validation decisions across a range of disease areas.
• Participate in cross-functional project teams with GSK scientists and external collaborators.
• Find creative solutions and work with agility to address challenging scientific questions.
• Contribute to the developing science of drug target identification and validation, providing scientific expertise within Human Genetics and across the Research organisation.
• Desire to lead projects while working independently and in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
Preferred qualifications (one or more):
• Demonstrated experience in the analysis and integration of multi-omics (e.g. transcriptomics, regulatory genomics) data for disease research.
• Knowledge of and experience with single cell genomic profiling methods, such as single cell RNASeq, and data analysis
• Knowledge of pathway and network methods for the analysis and interpretation of genetic or genomic data.
• Publication record in peer reviewed journals.
Contact Laura Mckendry via email.